Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm not a diehard Pats fan, but...


I'm not really a Patriots fan, per say, but more of a sports fan from New England whose default team happens to be the Pats. I can't tell you how many yard Tom Brady has thrown for this season, nor how many touchdown passes Wes Welker has received - but I am happiest when the Patriots are doing well.

In the last decade or so, it's been pretty predictable that we'll be seeing the Patriots in the playoffs (though since the NFL allows 12 of 32 teams, one could argue that's not such a lofty achievement). I don't watch every week during the season, mostly because I typically forget there's a game until it's mostly over; with baseball, there's a game pretty much every day, so watching becomes part of my routine.

But I am excited for this evening's game. I want to see the Pats make it all the way to the Superbowl, and then win it (unlike the fiasco last year). Here's hoping that starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment