Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Blogger's Resolution

The 2012 season was the most disappointing run for the Red Sox in quite some time - and it seems as if I was channeling their spirit, because 2012 was also the least productive year for me at the blog since it's inception in January of 2009. I sincerely apologize for letting a less than stellar season (and a summer job that prevented me from watching seven weeks worth of games) get in the way of my blogging. I assure you all that the only New Year's resolution I'm making is to be more consistant in this space, and since it's something I actually ENJOY, it should be easy to keep.

I've even set a daily reminder on my phone, so it will beep annoyingly every day until I write a post!

I hope you all had a happy and safe New Year's Eve, wherever you are, and as always, thank you for reading! When I started this blog, I never thought anyone would be bothering to read it but me, but we're rapidly approaching 100,000 pageviews (which is especially impressive given the dearth of posts last year), and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Go Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment