Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shipping Up to Boston

Or, rather, DOWN to Boston, but in any case, I'm off to see Jon Lester battle Bruce Chen. Apparently it's New Hampshire Day at Fenway Park; who knew?

Anyway, after my less than optimistic post yesterday, I was simply thrilled when Buchholz got the well-deserved "W" last night, especially against someone like Zack Greinke (who must be about sobbing for some run support by now).

I won't bore you with Lester's extensive stats; suffice to say he dominates at Fenway Park, and in the month of May, and against the Royals.

Anyone remember this historic performance against Kansas City?

I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm literally about to run out the door... More to come later tonight when I return - but look for me in the right field grandstand!

No comments:

Post a Comment