Friday, March 12, 2010

Quote of the Day

Today's quote of the day is in two parts: the first is a comment to Chad Finn in his weekly Boston.com chat (if you don't participate, or at least read the transcript, you're missing out), and the second is Chad's response.

Comment from Jay: Any chance that New York will use the now vacant old Yankee Stadium area to build a giant warehouse to store A-rod's ego and Jeter's intangibles?

Chad Finn: I like the way you think, Jay. Unfortunately, I think Leigh Teixeira is using it as a walk-in closet.

Here, A*Rod gets a fistful of Jeter's...erm... intangibles.

Two men after my own heart. I've done my share of digs at A*Rod and the Woman Who Has Mark Teixeira's Balls in a Vice Grip, but I grudgingly respect Jeter. That said, the media absolutely FAWNS over him, and it disgusts me a little (okay, a lot).

For the actual plans on the area where the Stadium stood, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I always said Mark Teixeira has some set of balls. They are on his wife's keychain or on a Cool Whip tub in their freezer!

    ReplyDelete