Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pedroia ready to rip

Dustin Pedroia showed up to camp early this year (shocking, I know), and he is most certainly ready to go. Pedey was interviewed on NESN by Tom Caron and Peter Gammons yesterday, and he shared some gems, including some "idiot advance scouts" who handed out ALDS books during the rain delay in the middle of Game 162, and the fact that he and Andre Ethier worked out "like maniacs" this offseason. 

 

 MANIACAL WORKOUTS

 

Gammons looked straight at Pedroia and deadpanned: "Now I realize that, you know, you're so strong now, we're gonna have to put a screen up in front of the Monster seats." As always, Pedey didn't miss a beat: "It's the hundred-year anniversary, I might tear that thing down." 

 

I don't know about you guys, but quotes from Pedroia are one of my favorite parts of Red Sox baseball, and I'm looking forward to months of cockiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment