Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The least appreciated one-hitter in Boston history...

(BAMF)

I'm sure many of you, like me, are currently watching the Bruins go for a Game 7 win, and have been since the B's started playing in about the 4th inning.  It's too bad, because Josh Beckett just tossed an absolutely dominating game down in Tampa Bay.

The big righty went the distance, giving up just one hit to Reid Brignac, walking none, and notching six strikeouts.  As good as James Shields was yesterday, Beckett was better tonight.  Obviously, Beckett won't care that he had fewer spectators than normal, and I don't think any of the Red Sox would hold a grudge because their fans decided to watch a Game 7.

But if you're sad you missed the badassery (and I know I am), NESN airs Sox in 2 at midnight.  I might just stay up to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment