Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am the worst blogger ever.

I am SO sorry everybody. It's been three weeks (three weeks!) since I've last posted - and unlike last year, I don't even have the whole "I'm in another country, there's no internet!" excuse.

The only thing I can offer as an explanation is that I was busy graduating from college. So that was cool, and I'm working as a camp counselor this summer, so I should be able to be better about updating (though I'm not sure how many games I'll actually be able to watch, since I don't know the TV/cable status of my summer housing).

I'm unemployed come mid-August, however, so that will leave me with ALL the time in the world to blog (and to send my resume to every single business in the Western Hemisphere). Rest assured, regular posting about baseball will resume immediately, and I'll do my best not to let any more big life events interrupt my blogging in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment